I am very pleased to introduce Oshyan Greene, the business manager of Planetside Software, which produces the highly regarded Terragen 3, a powerful solution for rendering and animating realistic natural environments. In this session we’re going to discuss the features of a new update for Terragen 3.
In this session we learn
– Highlights for Planetside and Terragen 3 during 2014
– All about new glass shader.
– Stereo camera handling and support of the Oculus Rift.
(The Rift is an upcoming virtual reality head-mounted display, being developed by Oculus VR)
– A fisheye lens can now be applied in Terragen 3.2, we discuss uses for the fisheye in Terragen.
– More control over cloud shapes can be applied in 3.2 with the “Taper top and base” parameter.
– Notable media productions created by Terragen 3
– Plans for Terragen and Planetside in 2015
Download the Podcast MP3 File