In this session of the 3D Art Direct podcast, we interview Paolo Ciccone on the new Reality 4 software giving photo realistic rendering in Poser or DAZ Studio.
In this session we learn from Paolo:-
- The history of the LuxRender engine, which Reality 4 uses.
- What‘s all the fuss about physically based rendering (PBR) and what are the advantages to the artist?
- Is PBR still advancing and what might we see next with this?
- What are some of the changes that have made Reality 4 easier to use for the artist?
- All about the presets library and some of the goodies inside it.
- What lies ahead for Pret-a-3D in 2015?
In association with this podcast, we are having a live webinar on a New Features Masterclass for Reality 4 on Saturday 31st of January presented by Paolo. You can Register HERE and you’ll have the chance to win a copy of Reality 4 during the session.