Welcome to session 9 and I am super stoked to introduce an interview with Oshyan (Ocean) Greene, the business manager of Planetside Software, which creates the highly regarded Terragen software. We cover how Terragen started, how Oshyan got involved in working for Planetside after being involved as a community member and supporting the software.
You can download the podcast
In this session we cover:-
- How Oshyan first got involved with Terragen and how working with the Terragen community drew him in to a higher level of involvement
- How the TG community has developed since Oshyan was involved.
- What was Terragen’s roots? Did it have much influence from Bryce?
- What are the key advantages of Terragen 2 over Terragen classic?
- The story of how Paramount’s 100th anniversary logo was created with Terragen 2.
- Terragen 2 and X-Frog plants. How easy is it to populate a scene with vegetation?