Over the years Kim has done work in the role-playing game industry applying her illustration skills for RPG games such as Engel for Feder & Schwert, Redaktion Phantastik, and the Pegasus Spiele game—Call of Cthulhu.
Her journey into 3D Digital Art began in 2000 with Poser (yes fourteen years of Poser experience!), then Poser Pro and started vending Poser content in 2006.
She delves into other packages occasionally including Carrara, Bryce, Terragen and used Hexagon for modelling. She also uses GIMP, Photoshop elements and UV Mapper Pro in her workflow.
Kim Schneider’s content and store can be found at Runtime DNA under the name Arki.— www.runtimedna.com/Arki/
In the podcast interview we discover:-
– How Kim started her passion for artwork with a single illustration of a dragon.
– Her first impressions of Poser and how she overcame early barriers with 3D digital art using this application.
– Her experiences of creative artwork in the role playing game industry.
– How she became a vendor at Runtime DNA.
– Her forthcoming live webinars at 3DArtLive.com in how to create successful Poser content projects as a vendor.… Read the rest