Issue 9 is available is now available to read in print and as an on-line edition. There is an early bird price for the printed edition ($2 discount) held for 3 days only until this Sunday 5th of June.
This month’s edition includes:-
- Review of CityEngine software—create detailed procedural urban environments with a few clicks.
- Interview : Luca Oleastri Professional Italian digital artist from Innovari – sci fi illustrator.
- Interview : Tony Meszaros from Realms Art- interview with one of the first and popular Cornucopia3D store vendors for Vue.
- Interview : Arthur Dorety Rich portfolio of digital dragon artwork.
- Interview: Dave Orchid Extraordinary worlds formed from Mojoworld’s landscape software.